Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




I'm participating for the first time in Menu Plan Monday
I'm hoping that this will help encourage me to keep up my meal planning because it saves me so much time, money and frustration in the kitchen come dinner time! So here's a look at our week



Breakfasts: this week: Cereal, Quiche, Pancakes, Eggs, Yogurt



Lunches: PB&J, Grilled Cheese soup and Soup, leftovers (x2), chicken nuggets

Dinners:


Monday: Zucchini W/ Farfalle, Salad, Garlic Bread


Tuesday: Chicken, Asparagus, Rice


Wednesday: Soup and Sandwiches (we have small group at our house on Wednesdays so dinner is quick and simple!


Thursday: Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes and veggies


Fri - Sunday: Freezer meals, Salad and leftovers

**I'm leaving on Thursday night to go to CT for the weekend a desperately needed "mommy retreat". I'll be bringing the baby with me so it will just be Kevin and Claire home for the weekend. I'll pull out some casseroles from the freezer so they are ready for him to pop in the oven and there's always leftovers!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to MPM!

    I love the simple soup-and-sandwich nights, especially when it is cold.

    The zucchini with Farfalle sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great menu! Welcome to Menu Plan Monday!

    ReplyDelete