Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inspirations

I've been spending tons of time looking online for ideas and inspiration for decorating. I found a great site http://theinspiredroom.net/ I'm in love with this site. She posts beautiful photos of rooms that are just gorgeous!




We have a little space in our kitchen above the "hand-washing sink" (more on that later) that I wanted to turn into a spice rack area. I found my inspiration on The Inspired Room Blog HERE


Here are a few pictures that I ADORE!!!



Country Living, photo credit: Keith Scott Morton



Country Living, photo credit: Steve Gross & Sue Daley
I'll post pictures of how our spice area came out once it's done, we've got the shelves up and we're making a trip to Ikea this weekend to pick up the rest of the jars that I need. This has been my favorite projects so far and I'm really happy how it's been coming out! Pictures coming soon!!
What are your favorite blogs or websites for design? Leave me a comment and let me know. I'd love to see some more great inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment