Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snow Delay and a Valentine Snack



I think I will use SNOW as my excuse for not finishing my filing, if you don't believe me look at these pictures of our 2 year old playing in the foot of snow that we got last week.

















Claire was fascinated with the snow she kept scooping it up and throwing it in the air!






You really shouldn't believe that the snow caused me to slack on the filing really I just got busy and FORGOT!

Well the files are, well still in a pile. We've had a few unexpected distractions this week and I promise that by Monday I will continue the filing excitement. While you wait I'll share what I spent my day doing yesterday:


Making these cute and yummy Valentines snacks!




I used the technique from Bakerella.


Aren't they cute???


They were really yummy!!
You have to check out www.bakerella.blogspot.com - she makes amazing cupcakes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment